Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel vaccinations - Help needed

• 20-01-2008 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hello,

Going away for a year Asia,Australia,South America what vaccinations will i need?

Where is the cheapest place to get them im living in Dublin!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭langerdan79

depends where you're going in asia and south america gaman. if you're going to the amazon in south america and mekong area in asia then you'll need hep a&b, tetnus, diptheria, malaria tablets and a yellow fever shot. they can set you back a few hundred euros for them all especially the yellow fever but its vital if you're doing the amazon, you get a yellow book to show your vaccination coz you might not be let into other countries after being there. not all doctors do the yellow fever so you might be better off ringing around and seeing if you can get them all at once somewhere as it will save you a few doctors visit fees otherwise.
    if you're going to bangkok get the malaria tablets there as they're alot cheaper. there are a few chemists in the mbk centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hey Dan,

Cheers for that Dan id say i will need some amount of jabs. I will my Doc down in Cork and see what it will cost

Advertisement