Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sis

Options
  • 20-01-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

Is it down or what?can't check my timetable and im getting texts from my class saying the same.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

SIS is working fine for me. Are you trying to get to it through connect because that says it's busy. If you are then try here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

thanks FM

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

ah yea that works great thanks a mil.

ps.yay 2 hours tomorrow....lots of bar time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ballerina wrote: »
    ah yea that works great thanks a mil.

ps.yay 2 hours tomorrow....lots of bar time :)

Try 0 hours every Monday until after mid-term, ah the fun that lies ahead 4 ya ;)

PS Dajaffa has asked me to point out that the above actually came from here, she didn't realise that I was automatically logged in. And this also explains why I hadn't a notion what this post was about.

Move along now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ballerina wrote: »
    Is it down or what?can't check my timetable and im getting texts from my class saying the same.....
    This is what happens when everyone waits until the night before they go back to college to try and check their timetable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

yea i thought that alright...stupid eejits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

ah, easy now!

Advertisement