Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna trade electives? Im in Geogrpahy and want reading the city

Options
  • 20-01-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Im in Human Geography 2
    and Study Methods 2
    both full, obviously

I want Reading the City, geography 3rd Year
    I can trade Cartographic ideas for this also
    Please respond immediatly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

Don't worry yet, there'll be a lot of chopping and changing over the next 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

x keo21 wrote: »
    Im in Human Geography 2
    and Study Methods 2
    both full, obviously

I want Reading the City, geography 3rd Year
    I can trade Cartographic ideas for this also
    Please respond immediatly

Reading the City has been banged up full since the end of August and there has been no shifting on it since

best advice is to constantly stalk SIS for the next week or two and hope you log on at the same time someone drops it, it's a popular one so i can't really see many people dropping it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

yeah i know thats why i want to swap, full for full electives. - Human geo 2, study mehods 2 and Cartographic Ideas , i can sawp these for Reading the city.
    Cartographic Ideas is a 3rd year optional module for geogrpahy, a perfect swap for Reading the city.

Advertisement