Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading Logs Forum

Options
  • 20-01-2008 11:51pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Go here to support the potential new Reading Logs forum. It would be a sub forum to Literature, where you can store personal reading lists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Its a pity that nothing has come of this yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

BossArky wrote: »
    Go here to support the potential new Reading Logs forum. It would be a sub forum to Literature, where you can store personal reading lists.

Isn't that already catered for in the "This week I are mostly reading..." mega-thread?

EDIT: Actually I just read your reasons for proposing the Reading Logs and it turns out that it is a good idea - particularly so you can find out what readers with similar tastes to you liked.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I have set up the Reading Logs forum such that the only person who can reply to a thread is the person who started it.

BossArky, if you think this should be changed let me know.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Cult has removed the restriction on only one person posting in a thread in the Reading Logs forum.

i.e. now anyone, as well as the thread creator, can comment.

Advertisement