Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT website defaced by turkish retards?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Lol it has been... Lets see how quick DIT will respond to fix it :)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Spaceballs101

Masters of finding exploits in codes and gaining control of web servers. However, there's a lot of room for improvement in their web design and English.

Masters of finding exploits in codes and gaining control of web servers. However, there's a lot of room for improvement in their web design and English.
    They used Frontpage 5 to develop their "site" :D Very pro altogether these guys :P

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'll think you'll find that was part of DIT's source code :rolleyes:

Cremo wrote: »
    i'll think you'll find that was part of DIT's source code :rolleyes:
    Lol Cremo probably hah, although I think dit mainly use microsoft word for web design!

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

yoyo wrote: »
    Lol it has been... Lets see how quick DIT will respond to fix it :)

Knowing DIT.. I'd say sometime in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh, well they use what's given to them for free, even the lectuer's webpages are done in frontpage even the web development lecturers webpages are :eek:

Cremo wrote: »
    yeh, well they use what's given to them for free, even the lectuer's webpages are done in frontpage even the web development lecturers webpages are :eek:
    Lol, I've noticed that alrite :) Infairness they have other things to be busy doing than designing a webpage from scratch :D

Nick

They've fixed it already!!

Nick

Advertisement