Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car repainting + customised paintwork?

Options
  • 21-01-2008 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Just wondering how much would it cost to respray a car a different colour, I tried to use the search but it didnt work out well :(
    Also would be happy to hear some information on customised paintwork, where & how much it will cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Depends on what kind of paint/style you want man, a normal respray with 'normal' colours expect to pay 1-1.5k for a decent job. For 'different' paint stlyes (Flip, house of kolor, glitter etc) exepct to pay 2.5k ATLEAST for a decent job. I'm not sure where does customised paint work. I got my car resprayed in Lambo orange a few years back in Belfast but the place is shut now so maybe someone else can tell you where to go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

If I'd know what's on your mind.... maybe I'd help a bit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Would be happy to hear some suggestions, by looking at the prices mm... i can say that i m not really looking for a full repaint now anyway.. :) but maybe just some art work or something..
    Maybe somebody know where they sell those .. how can i call them, stickers maybe, u just stick them on top or ur current paint?

Advertisement