Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NQAI and accountancy qualifications

• 21-01-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hello

I am trying to find out if NQAI recognise accountancy qualifications on their 1-10 scale

specificially IATI technician and CPA. AM presently doing Formation2 CPA but am very interested in tutoring (not accounting subjects) - I would need a 3rd level qualification and trying to sort could I use the CPA as one, or would I be better switching to some degree programme ( which is less practically available in my present situation )

If that makes sense ?

NQAI website is awful to navigate

I tutor FETAC level 3/ 4 and like it, people who know me, students etc seem to think its my "vocation" but trying to determine what "3rd level qualification" I have - if any (quit college originally after 1st yr )

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

any enlightenment

have queried the bodies directly but no reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

ACCA announced a couple of weeks ago that HETAC have recognised ACCA as an education provider. An ACCA qualified is considered to be level 9 (NQAI?) - Which is Master Degree level.

So, unless CPA or the IAIT are recognised they wont feature on the scale.

Advertisement