Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are exam results out 2moro?

Options
  • 21-01-2008 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Just wondering!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Most exam boards only start this week so its unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Can people post up here when they see some results and state which course your on because it takes me about 3 hours and 48 page refreshes to get in to squirrelmail and I'd rather know there might be something there before going through the heartache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

Still nothing up yet! They said we'll be emailed before they are published online anyway. Does anyone know if the results they publish on the online self service system are actual grades or just pass/fail like on the noticeboards? I'm gonna check the noticeboard tomorrow anyway (kst)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the ones posted online have the %ages as well as the credits you earned.

Cool thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

The DT228 exam board meeting is on thursday, so probably expect online by friday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

strychnine wrote: »
    The DT228 exam board meeting is on thursday, so probably expect online by friday.
    Is this for all DT228 years m8?

Nick

yoyo wrote: »
    Is this for all DT228 years m8?

Nick
    yeh, exam boards aren't split into years, they do it course by course and normally school by school so i'm assuming DT211 etc will have the exam board meeting the same day.

Feckin DIT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Lads, tis better than DCU... Where sometimes your scripts can go missing, or you can be told you failed your module, because someone input 'F' as your grade, as opposed to the 'C' you actually got.

It was nice of them to let me know that fact, 3 months after I dropped out... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Still nothing on squirrel! i dont know if i want my results! going to london for the weekend!

Mite be worthwhile relying on Modulisation.dit.ie instead of email, for my last set of results they didnt send out any email lol, results just appeared...

Nick

But did they not have to send you a password?

But did they not have to send you a password?
    they only send you a reminder.

which is your student number and your PIN, if you don't delete emails from squirrelmail you should still have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Mite be worthwhile relying on Modulisation.dit.ie instead of email, for my last set of results they didnt send out any email lol, results just appeared...

Nick

oops, meant to say i checked both!

Tomorrows the big day.. Gl everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Rang today and they said it would be Monday at 1pm when results would be released and they would sent out passwords this week.

LOL, how am i not suprised lol, I didnt even get my last years repeat results back until two weeks back into term iirc :eek:

Nick

storka wrote: »
    Rang today and they said it would be Monday at 1pm when results would be released and they would sent out passwords this week.

What course are you in?

• Advertisement

I'd say all of 228 will be up on the noticeboard by 6pm or so this evening, just the PASS or REPEAT result. Getting them online will probably take another few days but I suppose I'll just have to wait too lazy to go into college on an off-day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WiDGe->

applied arts up today. built environment and business up monday

no sign of engineering though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Just got my results.Passed four out of five.Anyone know how to get a recheck and how much?

joeybloggs wrote: »
    Just got my results.Passed four out of five.Anyone know how to get a recheck and how much?

Where did you get your results? What course?

WiDGe-> wrote: »
    applied arts up today. built environment and business up monday

no sign of engineering though!!

and computing is not up either you'd think they'd be the first up online wouldn't ya?

Cremo wrote: »
    and computing is not up either you'd think they'd be the first up online wouldn't ya?
    Knowing DIT I think a month is needed to put them up, its all so difficult :P

Nick

grrr I WANT RESULTS AND I WANT THEM NOW! :confused::mad::eek:

There out now, you must go onto that moderlistation site and login, no email was sent but there up for DT228/2, I failed so I think ill no longer be going to that establishment :P

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

There out now, you must go onto that moderlistation site and login, no email was sent but there up for DT228/2, I failed so I think ill no longer be going to that establishment :P

Nick

Failing exams in semester 1 does not prevent you going into semester 2. Any exams you fail in January have to be repeated in August, along with anything you fail in May. You'd have to pass them then to progress to the next year.

Advertisement