Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toast

Options
  • 21-01-2008 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

John O'Reilly hoists his mug and says to the pub at large
    "Here's to spending the rest of my life between the legs of me wife" and wins the pub prize for the best toast of the evening.
    He goes home and tells his wife Mary that he won a prize for making a toast.
    "Aye, did ye now?" she says, "And what was it?"
    "Here's to spending the rest of my life, sitting in church with me wife" he says
    "Oh that's very nice" she says.

The next day Mary runs into one Johns drinking buddies on the street corner.
    The man says "John won a prize at the pub the other night, for a toast about you,
    Mary” Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself.
    You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years,
    Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come"

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Ha ha ha! Good one Rocky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Great ......stars!

Advertisement