Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMX Ringsend/Sandymount/Irishtown

Options
  • 21-01-2008 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

hey guys im finally gonna get back ridin the bike after like a year and a half of only goin out every couple of weeks! anyone no any spots or parks around ringsend/irishtown/sandymount area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

The Ringsend library is an ok spot but it is well capped and was fenced off some more recently. Just behind the library on the banks of the River Dodder opposite the greyhound racing track there are some grass bank with ledges down steps. Bad thing about the ledges is they have pillars on the end so you have to pull off early if you feel the need to grind them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Cycle into town and get the bus to bushy...you wont regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

Bus? with a bmx.
    He might be better off just cycling the whole way

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ChristIsMurph

Kenjd wrote: »
    Cycle into town and get the bus to bushy...you wont regret it!

u cant actually bring a bike on a bus can u?

i don't think so unless you have a good disguise for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

oh yeah forgot bout that :rolleyes:

dart to greystones sounds fairly appealing as well! that park is supposed to be class!

just remember to cover your bike with black plastic bags or something. Your not allowed bikes on the dart either but it is quite easy to get away with

luapenak wrote: »
    just remember to cover your bike with black plastic bags or something. Your not allowed bikes on the dart either but it is quite easy to get away with

i thought u were! i've gone on the dart several times with my bike. walked through connolly with it past loads of people that worked there and no one said a word to me! was countin on the dart to get me to monkstown! im from kilkenny so would get lost easily enough if i cycled!

Advertisement