Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

C-Licence Query

Options
  • 21-01-2008 5:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a full car licence, it got washed up in the clothes at the weekend. If I go to the local tax office to apply for a duplicate can I also apply for my provisional C-licence. I do have the passed theory test cert for the C-licence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Ginger83 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a full car licence, it got washed up in the clothes at the weekend. If I go to the local tax office to apply for a duplicate can I also apply for my provisional C-licence. I do have the passed theory test cert for the C-licence
    Yes, but each licence will be independent of each other and require seperate applications.

You will get a duplicate B licence (Pink) and a first Learner Permit (Green) in category C.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Cheers, thanks for the info, I didnt know that about the C-licence, I thought they just put a stamp on the B-licence

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's a stamp on the B-license when you get your full C-license.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NumberEight

Passed my C licence today in Orwell, 5 grade 2 faults... not bad for a test that I almost failed because of idiots (road users) who dont understand the difficulty of driving a truck in normal conditions, let alone in test conditions... Can't recommend Churchtown School of Motoring (Dublin 14) enough... great instructors and their truck is fab to drive, straight-6 gearbox, no 16-speed split gearboxes for me thank you!! Their number is 01-2989219 for anyone thinking of going for the full C licence

Advertisement