Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb Blonde Male Joke

Options
  • 21-01-2008 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

3 fellas are sitting in a bar discussing how stupid their wifes are, the first say 'I tell you my wife's the stupidest, she bought €400 worth of meat, just cause it was on sale, we don't even have a fridge big enough to fit it all in.
    The second agrees that she sounds fairly stupid but says 'Last week my wife spend €20000 on a new car, and she doesn't even know how to drive!!'
    The third man, a blonde, nods his head and agrees that both wifes are a few sandwiches short of a picnic but says, 'my wifes far stupider than both yours, yesterday she when on holiday with all her girlfriends to Spain, I watched her pack her bags, she must have packed 6 boxes of condoms. She doesn't even have a penis'

Comments

Advertisement