Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting Syndicate Result Sheet

Options
  • 21-01-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I've recently started up a betting syndicate in work and have been entering results in a pretty basic excel spreadsheet.

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of free software (not too technical) or a more detailed spreadsheet I could use.

TIA.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Can you be a bit more specific? e.g. what data do you want to store, what info do tyou want to see etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Basically I just want to input the bet, amount, odds and results. But as part of the syndicate there is also a savings club.

We have 21 participants who pay €10 a week. €5 goes into savings and the other €5 goes into the betting kitty, hence there is €105 a week to bet.

Any winnings also goes into the savings fund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Sorry, I don't know of anything like that.

Maybe something like spreadsheets.google.com might help if you want to make it more easily accessible to the other syndicate members?

Advertisement