Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suppliers of Sliding Sash Windows

Options
  • 21-01-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I am looking for details of Manufacturers / Installers of Vertical Sliding Sash Windows. UPVC and timber.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Dungannon Windows are well known supplier of PVC sliding sash windows and going by reports they are good quality. I got a quote from them a while ago and it looked to be reasonable !

baud.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,156 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved to DIY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭conor2949

Hi there,

I've been doing a bit of shopping around on this matter and I've compared a number of quotes.

The best one's I've found are a Polish produced Natura window.

PM me if you want contact details. They offer standard double right up to triple glazing, hardwood and softwood, inwards opening, outwards opening, tilt, slide and sliding sash.

Hope this helps.
    Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ollie30

also try mullan/o donnell in benburb co.tyrone very good reputation for quality and after sales.have a very nice cream woodgrained sliding sash.i,ve no connection but know a few who bought from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭DA-LAD

Thanks Lads,
    Would ya have contact number / e-mail for this crowd in tyrone. Googled it but no good!
    Cheers,
    Da Lad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ollie30

it might be mc mullan- o donnell try it anyway,but i'll try get you some contact info

Got it thanks. www.mcmullanodonnell.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

DA_LAD,

I was in a house today with sash windows. They were made by a company in Lisnaskea, Co. Fermanagh. I'll try and get the details tomorrow.

Thanks a thousand Smashey.

Muffler, when i have my complete list can I post all their names and websites to make it easier for the next lad.?

(first quote back allready 34K yo yos inc vat:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,156 ✭✭✭✭muffler

DA-LAD wrote: »
    Muffler, when i have my complete list can I post all their names and websites to make it easier for the next lad.?
    Of course you can - I dont have a problem with that at all. But seeing as you are in the gardening/DIY forum it might be a good idea to ask the forum mod, delly :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement