Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Politics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

casey212 wrote: »
    Since this morning I have now read the charter. I am now aware of the restrictions that it enforces, and if OB feels obliged I would like to have the ban lifted.

Problem resolved?
    I think so. Now you just have to wait until your ban is up and then you won't have any more problems now that you are going to adhere to the rules. Happy days.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

casey212 wrote: »
    Since this morning I have now read the charter. I am now aware of the restrictions that it enforces, and if OB feels obliged I would like to have the ban lifted.

Problem resolved?
    When I banned you from Green Issues, I informed you that the ban was "until I'm convinced you have something worthwhile to contribute". You promptly convinced me that you had, indeed, nothing of value to contribute.

This is just a repeat performance. Same criteria apply. I'm convinced you have nothing of value to contribute to Politics either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

If you want to debate politics without sanction because of mods petty fetishes I suggest you go to Politics.ie. If you get banned there you deserve it.

cheers D. :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Heh. I'd love to know what "petty fetish" you think was behind my banning of casey212.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

Maybe he thinks you have a thing for Johnny Gormley.

Anyway, I have said that I will keep in line, now that I know where the boundaries are. What more can I do? Surely everyone deserves a second chance.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You didnt read the charter, you said yourself you didnt bother and would "deal with issues later". Well....

...its later. Serve your ban and maybe if you convince the mods that you have something of worth to contribute, then you can sit with the grown ups.

Until then... thread locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement