Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Someone with too much free time & money on their hands...

Options
  • 21-01-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

Look what someone done to this Porsche Cayenne:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Money doesn't buy taste.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

No image boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

dancor wrote: »
    No image boss.

Hmm, they work fine for me. Here's the link anyway:

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1741#more-1741

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

WOW ...and I always thought the Cayenne couldn't possibly be any uglier

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

What a waist off money, that looks hideous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

should have just bought a Rexton in the first place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Bohemian Rhapsody just jumped into my head. I don't know why.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

A 4wd Voyager!

Given the looks of the Cayenne, I think it's a step in the right direction!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

in a word MANKY

wonder why they choose a puke yellow?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It looks like the bastard child of the VW Bug (original) and some random Mitsukoa (sp??) had sex with the Batmobile.

Although given the way the Cayenne looks anyway, it's not that much worse:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

omg that bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I can;t see what mods are done, it looks as bad as all Cayenne's imo.

Oh wait, now I see it, that is not a standard colour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

More gimp my ride than pimp my ride!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Not a bad mod, looks very much like a prototype though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

mick.fr wrote: »

Ah now mick!? Est-ce que vous etes dingue?! Maybe you could find the front nearly acceptable... but the back?!... It looks like it was put together from stuff in the clearance aisle of woodies. Actually the car looks like a car you would see in a futuristic movie like Children Of Men or AI where they stick lots of stuff on current cars to disguise them... but anyone who knows his Espada from his 400 GT can spot them.

Each to their own.... But, Jaysus!:D

mick.fr wrote: »

Is your real name Stevie Wonder by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Max_Damage wrote: »

Money doesn't buy taste.

If that's not a slogan for Porsche, I don't know what is. It should be printed on t-shirts and given to new owners. Or offered as a back tattoo for your girlfriend, that's more in keeping with porsche owners. Maybe they could stencil it on the inside of the windscreen. Actually "hello dickhead" would be more appropriate there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

If that's not a slogan for Porsche, I don't know what is. It should be printed on t-shirts and given to new owners. Or offered as a back tattoo for your girlfriend, that's more in keeping with porsche owners. Maybe they could stencil it on the inside of the windscreen. Actually "hello dickhead" would be more appropriate there.

Jealous of porsche owners are we?:D That Porsche is hideous, and no one will say the Cayenne is a beauty, however a 996 911 Turbo remains my dream car, Porsche has always made beautiful cars and continue to do so. The Cayenne just got hit with the ugly stick, the rest of the family are ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Can you imagine the MAD B.A.S.T.A.R.D. that did that......to much Vodka, Whores and Crack.
    I think its awesome...i wouldnt drive it but it certinly is different.

Try and work out what parts are from what car maker???
    A certain Bugatti thing going on at the back maybe?

I think this is a Touareg...not a Cayenne.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

astraboy wrote: »
    Jealous of porsche owners are we?:D That Porsche is hideous, and no one will say the Cayenne is a beauty, however a 996 911 Turbo remains my dream car, Porsche has always made beautiful cars and continue to do so. The Cayenne just got hit with the ugly stick, the rest of the family are ok!

Porsche have always made the same car, a boring knockoff of the beetle. It's the next stage in wankerdom from BMW owners. All over the country, BMW owners are looking at Porsches thinking "someday... that'll be me", while Porsche owners are looking at themselves in the rear view **** at their own reflection. While the rest of us engage in the universal sign of "dickhead" at the whole lot of them. BMW's are for people who care what somebody else thinks of their lawn. Porsches are for people who care what somebody else thinks of their wig.

Porsche have always made the same car, a boring knockoff of the beetle. It's the next stage in wankerdom from BMW owners. All over the country, BMW owners are looking at Porsches thinking "someday... that'll be me", while Porsche owners are looking at themselves in the rear view **** at their own reflection. While the rest of us engage in the universal sign of "dickhead" at the whole lot of them. BMW's are for people who care what somebody else thinks of their lawn. Porsches are for people who care what somebody else thinks of their wig.

Post of the year! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

wait till unkle sees it ...he's just after reaching the next stage :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ya Mad Git!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

Brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Fcuk that would make Ray Charles flinch!
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any uglier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

the stock cayannes a nice jeep , though you cant drive it off road because porshe dont sell off-road wheels ( :mad: ) and you'd only wreak it :o

that ones not as bad as the many lada riva Type R's floating around the web :D

Advertisement