Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ray Houghton in the Star

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I thought hurling was the national sport? Or is it handball? Or is it whatever the GAA are trying to sell at the time?

How do we decide this one? The one with most players? Most fans? Most television viewers? That would make the national sport football.

so its not okay for ppl to dis all over the eircom league but its grand for you to crap on GAA

a big giant hypocrite you are sir :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Jazzy wrote: »
    so its not okay for ppl to dis all over the eircom league but its grand for you to crap on GAA

He's a football fan and depises the GAA with a passion (I don't blame him one bit) and obviously in this country there is someone the exact opposite.

Learn how to sell aswell and the use of capitol letters could be handy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

its a different sport, one who has always been openly hostile to football. bans, broken glass and trips to the high court.

its the duty of every self respecting football fan to remind these animals their place in the scheme of things. below us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

You should send him a PM to inform him you've won an argument haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Are you taking the piss with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Unearthly wrote: »
    Are you taking the piss with that?

Interesting you didn't notice Jazzy but mine. Oh it was a piss take. Spell and captial, if there are others, they weren't intended:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

He's a football fan and depises the GAA with a passion (I don't blame him one bit)

Hardly a valid reason to hate the sports. I mean the FAI... come on Gavin.

Go do the ironing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

its a different sport, one who has always been openly hostile to football. bans, broken glass and trips to the high court.

its the duty of every self respecting football fan to remind these animals their place in the scheme of things. below us.

I don't recall the FAI ever banning the GAA.

hitting me with the grammar. my one weak spot... how did you know? btw, aswell isn't a word... as well is two words :)

yes ohnoyoudidnt, call them animals. you will DEFINITELY appear to be right then. all power to the LoI, smite those other sports because you are the almighty football, you are lord of all.

LoI is grand and all and if ppl support and like it, then grand go ahead. but some of the supporters of that league in here (some, not all) just seem to make it into this romantic wonderland where dreams come true and can't possibly understand why other supporters don't go to the matches.
    it may be a very 14 year old thing to say, but to those lads - get over yourselves.

• Advertisement

get over yourselves.

This sounds so hilarious coming from someone who PMed me to gloat telling me he had beaten me in a debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

DSB wrote: »
    This sounds so hilarious coming from someone who PMed me to gloat telling me he had beaten me in a debate.

He did that?! Hahahahaha

yeah thread was locked and so was i :p

Xavi6 wrote: »
    He did that?! Hahahahaha

Yes. I've never been more shocked at anything that has happened on this forum in my life. Hilarious though.

yeah ive done sh1t like that b4. just come home locked and remember an arguement for teh net and go "right, lets get it on" and then posting random sh1te. the forums over at unreal.ie are littered with all that nonsense about 80's bands and which type of crisps are better

Haha I'm glad I don't drink.

• Advertisement

Haha I'm glad I don't drink.

You take that back! Blasphemy!

There's a place for people like you -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1015

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Come join us DSB...''brains....brains''

Hahaha every thread in that forum looks so ridiculous.

Hahaha every thread in that forum looks so ridiculous.

Exactly. Threads about being sober and not drinking? WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Rolando Bianchi would want to be part of the Non Drinking Forum....so there.

• Advertisement

Rolando Bianchi would want to be part of the Non Drinking Forum....so there.

That's why we're f*ckin him back off to Italy

Advertisement