Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story with registration being closed??

• 21-01-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

I just dropped an elective and went to pick a new one but when I tried to register it said that registration for modules for this semester is currently closed. Is this temporary?anyone know what's happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Something similar happened to me - I dropped an option and tried to pick up another one instead but the "register" button was gone, I had to call the student desk and get them to override the system for me. I was able to switch electives though. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

AFAIK they've deliberately closed registration for some electives to prevent the system crashing. As t_ucd suggested, call to the student desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

can some one give me a link to this regisration page? i've completely forgotten the address and how to get there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

I just dropped an elective and went to pick a new one but when I tried to register it said that registration for modules for this semester is currently closed. Is this temporary?anyone know what's happening?

I did the same thing and then it told me a fere was required. Whats the story with that??

Advertisement