Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Book Help!!!

• 21-01-2008 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

My name is Bernard O`Mahoney. I am an
    author (true crime, Essex Boys ect...) Myself and
    Scottish photographer Brian Anderson are currently
    putting together a photographic history of living and
    free criminals/gangs/families over the last 50 years.
    We are trying to contact the Adams family (London)
    Mickey Green (?)and ANY big name villains from Derry,
    Ireland (living north/South) (living Spain) We would
    be most grateful if you would be able to provide us
    with any contact details of friends or family of such
    people or just point us so that we could travel out to
    wherever to meet them.
    bernie1560@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

You're really MI5, aren't you? ;)

You could try posting the same message of the Donegal Forum with its close proximity to Derry. It's a lot more active and would have a better chance in getting a proper reply.

Good luck with the new book. Look forward to its release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bernieomahoney

Yes, thats there new tact, instead of just going to watch people, we invite them to have their photographs taken...I thought Derry was a good place to advertise a post about people from Derry. No wonder us boys in MI5 messed things up eh? Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement