Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going in here?

• 21-01-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hey does anyone know what is going into the 2 new buildings on the outer ring road?(they are just either side of the roundabout that turns into the road that leads past ballybed and out onto the N25 outside waterford glass). I know one of them just has a big sign outside saying Waterford Retail Park.

Does anyone know or has this been discussed already??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Well one of them is a retail park, but its closed at the moment and I have not heard whats going in there businesses wise.. As for the the other, I am not to sure what development your talking about? There is another business park in use across from the one under development.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Thanks Sully, the other one I am talking about is across from the retail park and is very similar in build to Tesco Ardkeen, only a bit smaller.I was just wondering if its for business or retail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I'm not sure where you're talking about but in the retail park at the roundabout where the outer ring road meets the Cork Road I know Halfords is opening in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

JPA wrote: »
    I'm not sure where you're talking about but in the retail park at the roundabout where the outer ring road meets the Cork Road I know Halfords is opening in there.

Do you mean the place down in the hollow opposite The Ramada?

I thought B&Q were going in there but that the builders built it back to front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

deisemum wrote: »

That place is MASSIVE. I don't think we'll realise how big it is until we're actually down inside it. There's ample space for B&Q, Halfords and whoever else is going in there (I've heard Harvey Norman, TKMaxx and Land of Leather mentioned, though that was all pure speculation).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

deisemum wrote: »

The one that was built 'not to plans', was the "Waterford Retail Park" built by David Flynn at the six cross roads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

Bards wrote: »
    The one that was built 'not to plans', was the "Waterford Retail Park" built by David Flynn at the six cross roads
    that place with all the car park outside lights switched on in the night they must have some esb bill to pay every night and its still vacant. its hugeee

Advertisement