Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Gear

• 21-01-2008 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me where i can get running tights, i have tried the few so-called sports shops around town, but no luck. Its to cold to be running with just shorts. I would appreciate your help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think Arnotts are the best of a bad lot in the city centre for running stuff. For proper running gear, you really need to venture outside of the city centre. Sportsworld in Terenure would be a good bet. There's also Amphibian King in Bray. It's a bit of a journey out, especially as the shop isn't in walking distance to the DART station afaik, so probably worth giving them a ring in advance to make sure they have tights in stock. (website with contact details: http://www.amphibianking.ie/).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I mostly buy on holidays or online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Yes you are right it is a bit cold for shorts.

I hate wearing tights though, they look incredibly naff ! Better than cold joints though !

Elvereys usually do running tights. If you know your size I'd buy online from John Buckleys. I think amphibian king have an online shop also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

I picked up a nice pair in TK Max, any time I pass them I always have a check because normally they have a fair bit of sports gear at very good prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    I picked up a nice pair in TK Max, any time I pass them I always have a check because normally they have a fair bit of sports gear at very good prices.
    Which TK Max?

• Advertisement
Advertisement