Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers? anyone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

did anyone actually turn up, i didnt see anyone about at all

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was in Blue Note from half 8 over at the Malcolm poster with IRL friends but didn't see a single boardsie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i thought id posted here this morning,maybe im going mad!
    yeah, i went in,stayed for two pints sat in the smoking area,
    tried to figure out wat group just met each other,
    cudnt,so i politely scooped away and rambled on!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh, missed this one. Oh well. Do a lan night instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Ahhhhhh.... Crap on a bagel!!!!

I haven't checked the hinterweb for aaaaaages.

Goddamn it... I'm annoyed I missed it. (Poops in anger)

• Advertisement

it was a non runner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

RHG, we'll have our own... And since you've been away so long, I thought I'd tell you. Havok is no longer with us... He has been replaced by a spy-bot called TerrorFirmer.

TELL HIM NOTHING!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

jesus biko with a pic like that no wonder people never came over to ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I am boootifull :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

well now,its a saturday night yet again, and ill be danged if im stayin in tonight!spur of the moment beers anybody?or sumtin else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I'm desperately saving for Rag week, so not going out til monday, have feck all money for it :(

rag week saving sucks balls :(

Well peoples do organise another one. I missed the last one, and the previous one was.... well... quiet.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARDS.... i mean... BEEEEEEEEEEERS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Screw saving for rag week - whatever pub you're in, just snag all the half-finished pints that everyone abandons everywhere. You'll be twisted in no time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

come on spiked drink.... damn just ****ty bud

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Right, real-world friends are officially crap. So next time something is organised I may conquer my fears and turn up.

janeybabe wrote: »
    Right, real-world friends are officially crap. So next time something is organised I may conquer my fears and turn up.

Huzzah! I vote within the next 2 weeks (after the hub bub of the sven days of discarded clothes is over)

What say thee to the 29th of this month? We can have a leap year beers?

What say thee to the 29th of this month? We can have a leap year beers?

Good call Jay,

I'm in favour. Bring the wrath of the mods.... oooooo.... Pook, Lord of the Corrib... make it official. Karl, Destroyer of children's innocence... rain blood with a poll and... TerrorFirmer (aka the poster formerly known as HavoK) back them up.... with your knowledge of fine wines and French cheeses

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

The 29th is a good day, and makes me happy in my pants

• Advertisement

Even though I previously said I'd turn up, I'm now doubting that I will because I HATE having to walk into a place and try find people I don't know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I think a lot of us have pics up on the know your nerds thread, atleast you'll recognise us :p

Yeah. You must conquer your fears... Whooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Even though I previously said I'd turn up, I'm now doubting that I will because I HATE having to walk into a place and try find people I don't know!

There are ways round that. Either one of us can PM you our Mobile no and meet you outside, or we'll dress RHG up so ridiculously that you can't miss him, unless ofcourse Jizzlord comes along and then we don't even need to dress him up, his unique sense of style sets him apart from everyone

Righteo hos, organise away so!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I bet that if there was a Galway beers, there would quickly be reminiscences of the KD thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I'l go, but only if there are no women comming.

Im sick and tired of going to these events with womEn constantly trying to spike my drink and get into my pants.

But the 29th sounds good :D

I started a new thread so that it will be easier to keep track of who plans on making an appearance. I for one shall be showing up, as it appears that I will be sick next Friday and Saturday.

snyper wrote: »
    I'l go, but only if there are no women comming.

Im sick and tired of going to these events with womEn constantly trying to spike my drink and get into my pants.

But the 29th sounds good :D

Don't worry, I just saw your pic in know your nerds.....you have nothing to worry about! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Don't worry, I just saw your pic in know your nerds.....you have nothing to worry about! :p

:eek:

You must be gay! :p

Advertisement