Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wait till you hear THIS one...!!

• 21-01-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I've always dreamt, but never one as vivid as this I had last week...! see what you think!

Dream started off in this dark alley, night-time, and I was being held hostage by this man. I struggled to get away, and then he stabbed me. The feeling of which I can still remmeber. He slid a knife right into my lower back, I could feel it go right through me. It didn't kill me... so he did it again, just as vividly.

He then proceeded to tie a rope around the knife in my back and secure it to the ground. He then reached into me, and tied anoter rope around my womb, and secured it to the ground, so effectively I could not move without ripping both the knife and the womb out of my body (kinda like the Saw movies if you have seen them) When he had his back turned, I eased forward and the knife flew outta my back, blood everywhere. I then jumped up, and my womb fell out, covering me in blood... I started to run.

My aim was to get to a hospital, and I remember having to run through lots of fancy dinners in several hotels to get onto a main street, drawing a lot of attention as I went. I got to the main street, and I could see the hospital, but was in so much pain, and bleeding so heavily, I couldn't go further. I hailed a taxi, and he didn't notice any of the blood, or what a state I was in. He charged me 50e for the 1 minute journey.

When I got to the hospital, I had to queue for 30 minutes at the reception, and when I was spotted, they gave me no help. After some begging they gave me a bed in a dark room, and left me there. I could feel myself slowly dying from the blood loss, so I got up and tried to find a doctor. The corriders of the hospital were all circular and rounded. I eventually seen a doctor, who I explained everything to... He reluctantly agreed to come back to my room and see if there was anything he could do.

And then I woke up! :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ok then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

my god!

thats awful :(

have you looked up a dream dictionary or anything to see what it means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

oh i had a creepy dream like that a few weeks ago. i was gang raped by some homeless guys and no one would believe me. it really upset me, i woke up crying and all sweaty!! eurgh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭W0LFMAN

(My two cents,)

Your in a dream role where your at your most lowest, lost, afraid, unprotected enviroment in a desolite crazy existance, living the sumation of all your fears, with a hurtfull man in conection with a protential unborn child.

Your mind was maybe telling you that you are alone...

Ive been told alot that a dream's meaning are surpost to be the opposite...

So maybe the message was

Your not alone...

regards

Wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Sounds as if you feel like nobody notices your pain or cares about you, nobody helps you when you are desperate for help. And the womb bit, maybe you feel like someone is robbing you of your femininity, or your chance to be a mother? It happened in a dark night, maybe you feel like you're in a dark place right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Hmm!! food for thought.... Ta muchly for replies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭emoKILLER

I've always dreamt, but never one as vivid as this I had last week...! see what you think!

Dream started off in this dark alley, night-time, and I was being held hostage by this man. I struggled to get away, and then he stabbed me. The feeling of which I can still remmeber. He slid a knife right into my lower back, I could feel it go right through me. It didn't kill me... so he did it again, just as vividly.

He then proceeded to tie a rope around the knife in my back and secure it to the ground. He then reached into me, and tied anoter rope around my womb, and secured it to the ground, so effectively I could not move without ripping both the knife and the womb out of my body (kinda like the Saw movies if you have seen them) When he had his back turned, I eased forward and the knife flew outta my back, blood everywhere. I then jumped up, and my womb fell out, covering me in blood... I started to run.

My aim was to get to a hospital, and I remember having to run through lots of fancy dinners in several hotels to get onto a main street, drawing a lot of attention as I went. I got to the main street, and I could see the hospital, but was in so much pain, and bleeding so heavily, I couldn't go further. I hailed a taxi, and he didn't notice any of the blood, or what a state I was in. He charged me 50e for the 1 minute journey.

When I got to the hospital, I had to queue for 30 minutes at the reception, and when I was spotted, they gave me no help. After some begging they gave me a bed in a dark room, and left me there. I could feel myself slowly dying from the blood loss, so I got up and tried to find a doctor. The corriders of the hospital were all circular and rounded. I eventually seen a doctor, who I explained everything to... He reluctantly agreed to come back to my room and see if there was anything he could do.

And then I woke up! :/

R O F L ! ! !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

A lot of times there is no meaning to dreams and it can just be repeating something you saw for example in a movie. I watched CSI last night and had nightmares about a similar storyline...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I hailed a taxi, and he didn't notice any of the blood, or what a state I was in. He charged me 50e for the 1 minute journey.

Dont think that was a dream

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

SarahSassy wrote: »
    A lot of times there is no meaning to dreams and it can just be repeating something you saw for example in a movie. I watched CSI last night and had nightmares about a similar storyline...

True, last couple of movies I've watched I dreamed about. Skins too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

When I got to the hospital, I had to queue for 30 minutes at the reception, and when I was spotted, they gave me no help. :/

A dream you say???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭ciaran2008

You remembered alot of that dream! Usually most people only remember small parts etc :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

ciaran2008 wrote: »
    You remembered alot of that dream! Usually most people only remember small parts etc :rolleyes:

If you wake up directly after a dream you remember most of it. You just forget it over the next 10 minutes of being awake. So in those next ten minutes if you are going over it a lot in your head, you'll remember a lot.

I've remembered lots of dreams in as much detail as this one. Because I make a point of remembering them.

Advertisement