Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book 12 Release Notes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Granted, I only really glanced over it, but not much there will effect me, really. A few damage increases for hunters and that's about it.

Actually, I do get the impression that they're trying to make it easier. A lot of the quests are coming down in levels, being changed from fellowship quests to single player and those that are raised in level have bosses reduced in level. Or Maybe it's just me.

I do particularly like: Numerous floating objects have been grounded in accordance with the laws of gravity. :D All in all, not much there, is there? (unless you wasted money on a house :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Apart from the new epic chapter there is nothing for a high level player to do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Here's some more details of the changes to creeps.
    Its interesting to see that Ettendeep is PvE by the looks of things.

One good thing is that inf seems to be fixed in the coming patch with respect to raids which should make people more willing to join them.

You should join us tonight Venom for a bit of Monster Play.

Advertisement