Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Haircuts

• 21-01-2008 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I hear people complaining about the Eastern European migrants that are flooding our shores, especially in regards to the Poles. In actual fact there is a huge number of them returning home as their economy is getting stronger. To spend years in university to get a Masters in a subject then 'pack bags' for a living must really hurt. No surprise they are homeward bound.
    Now my biggest problem is with those Romanians and the arrogant, smelly Africans. South Africans aside. They come to Ireland to sponge of our welfare, no intention of working. I would rather my taxes went towards housing the less fortunate Irish not those scum. My girlfriend, 'Polish' 'works' in a fashionable womens clothes shop. They come to the shop and buy some flashy clothes which they will return the next week for new threads after wearing them. They use the shop as a wardrobe. The policy is to accept returns. That will happen week after week :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Thats not all, they (blacks) get free housing, clothes allowance, children's allowance, car allowance, refugee payments and this is what really p1sses me off ........free haircut........ allowance. It is an ethnic thing, or so they say and so our thick Government gives our taxes to pay for them. Could put more Garda on the streets, social housing for the Irish homeless who should be their priority, renovate old historically important buildings with it instead. I am not racist, yet, but the more I hear and see of this favoritism the worse I and others will become.
    Australia has holding camps in the middle of nowhere for the likes of them, why can't we. Maybe take it a little further, an Irish [SIZE=-1]Auschwitz for them should be a powerful deterrent. [/SIZE]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I wish your tax money went towards educating or putting down muppets like yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I can forsee a grand total of 2 posts for alrightbob.. Don't expect you'll get to add to it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Jaysus, you're an angry little monkey , aren't you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

Concentration camps for people like you would be beneficial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I wouldn't trust a free haircut!:eek:

• Advertisement

alrightbob wrote: »
    I hear people complaining about the Eastern European migrants that are flooding our shores, especially in regards to the Poles. In actual fact there is a huge number of them returning home as their economy is getting stronger. To spend years in university to get a Masters in a subject then 'pack bags' for a living must really hurt. No surprise they are homeward bound.
    Now my biggest problem is with those Romanians and the arrogant, smelly Africans. South Africans aside. They come to Ireland to sponge of our welfare, no intention of working. I would rather my taxes went towards housing the less fortunate Irish not those scum. My girlfriend, 'Polish' 'works' in a fashionable womens clothes shop. They come to the shop and buy some flashy clothes which they will return the next week for new threads after wearing them. They use the shop as a wardrobe. The policy is to accept returns. That will happen week after week :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Thats not all, they (blacks) get free housing, clothes allowance, children's allowance, car allowance, refugee payments and this is what really p1sses me off ........free haircut........ allowance. It is an ethnic thing, or so they say and so our thick Government gives our taxes to pay for them. Could put more Garda on the streets, social housing for the Irish homeless who should be their priority, renovate old historically important buildings with it instead. I am not racist, yet, but the more I hear and see of this favoritism the worse I and others will become.
    Australia has holding camps in the middle of nowhere for the likes of them, why can't we. Maybe take it a little further, an Irish [SIZE=-1]Auschwitz for them should be a powerful deterrent. [/SIZE]

Bye Bob/Goebells, SOME true points here that I would agree with but a majority of it is racist bull****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm with bob. Send those Australians packing.
    Come over here taking our jerbs and our wimmins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

feckin greeks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

alrightbob wrote: »

If I could travel back in time, I would have convinced your mother to have an abortion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

kev_s88 wrote: »
    feckin greeks!!!

THey invented gayness!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

whats this gotta do with haircuts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

feckin greeks!!!

it's not the greeks he has a problem with, it's the chinese. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 PiP 101

feckin greeks!!!

CLASSIC :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

alienhead wrote: »
    it's not the greeks he has a problem with, it's the chinese. :D

I don't care as long as I get to have a go at the Greeks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I love my free haricuts...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

ah leave Bob alone, barbers need to make a living too!

How can he keep his wife in the style she has become accustomed to if the government keeps giving away free haircuts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Someone has to tackle those bowl cuts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Goodbye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement