Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album of the Week #23 - Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Love it...nothing much else to say. Its so damn good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Wahoo!
    My first Soundgarden album and the beginning of my obsession with Chris Cornell.
    The ranges of his voice are nuts on this album. Holy Water is my fave, great tune.

I was delighted that Chris played some tracks from this when he last played here as we really got a bum deal here with hearing Soundgarden live.
    That Sunstroke gig was sooooooooo disappointing.

Can still see them reforming in years to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

The only soundgarden album I've ever bought. I gave it away a few years ago and regret wasting money on this crap (IMO of course, don't attack me :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭gokgok

Deadly album. They brought out a live video from around then and the soungs sounded amazing live. Matt Cameron's drumming on this song is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

Yep great album, slaves and bulldozers has to be my favourite track on it, our Chris can really yell his lungs out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Excellent album-favourite song on it is Searching With My Good Eye Closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Hm, I'd still prefer Superunknown far more to this album, but thats just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Must agree with crazytalk on this one, I much prefer Superunknown. THAT is what got me into the whoe grunge scene

Advertisement