Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont f****** start Lisa!!!

Options
  • 21-01-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Just comming in to the Internet Cafe, i was getting out of the car, and i noticed a mother strapping her 3 year old into a shopping trolly.

As young kids do they can make a bit of a fuss...as this little one was..

The mother, screams at the child "Dont f****** start lisa.. shut the **** up"

Great Parenting... Great!

I swear some people should have to get a Licence to have children

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

I'd second that. Some people are absolutely clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Minno

I hate hearing people curse at their kids - is being verbally abusive a way to teach a child how to behave? what kind of message are they giving their kids. what is wrong with these people. You need a licence to have a television and a dog, but any idiot can have a child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

I second that, I absolutely hate to see adults curse at children. However, much to my shame, I just stand motionless, give the adult my filthiest stare, and never actually confront or challenge them.

I think, if this is how the adult behaves in public, imagine what the poor child has to endure in private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Imagine the fun the teacher has during the day, and the joy of the parent teacher meetings. First question from parent.. Why are you always picking on Lisa?

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Trotter wrote: »
    Imagine the fun the teacher has during the day, and the joy of the parent teacher meetings. First question from parent.. Why are you always picking on Lisa?

:mad:

lol, exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

It sickens me to hear parents shout and curse at kids..almost as bad as seeing kids in a car where the parents are smoking like chimneys!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Judge not lest ye be judged yourselves. We've all had off days as parents and acted in ways we weren't proud of I'm sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

You need a license to keep a dog...
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Guys,

May those in glass houses cast the first stone.

I too hate seeing/hearing people curse in front of the kids, esp AT the kids but you don't know their upbringing , some people were raised like that themselves know no better.

However I agree it's horrible , I try not to curse IN FRONT of my daughter I certainly would never curse AT her.

At least the mother was STRAPPING the kid in , she could have been allowing her to run wild/stand in the trolley etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement