Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travel Insurance

• 21-01-2008 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

I booked and paid for travel insurance and if something happens to me while im away how do i go about getting my insurance to cover any accidents? I emailed USIT and they werent very helpfull and dont seem to know for certain:

hey
    What you have attached is ticket. In relation to your insurance pay for
    it and may be ble to claim in back on your return

Enjoy your holiday
    Alan

nicky wrote:
    > Hi Alan,
    > For my flight tickets im just wondering what im to print out and who im to > bring the print out
    > to in the airport, also can you please tell me if i do need to use my
    > insurance cover for any illnesses or accidents what documentation will
    > i provide the doctor with and where do i print or collect this from?
    > Nicky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Your travel insurance policy should include contact telephone numbers for the insurer. If something happens, you contact them directly

Advertisement