Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair and Paypal ?

Options
  • 21-01-2008 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just signed up to betfair to see what it was like and i seen you can use paypal, So i tried to deposit.. But it didn't work I got this email
    Dear Betfair Customer 

Your PayPal deposit has been declined and consequently the funds have been returned
    to your Paypal account, there are two possible reasons for this:-  

PayPal do not permit gaming transactions from your country of residence. A full list
    of permitted countries are listed within the payments section on the site. 
    or 
    You have attempted to deposit from a PayPal account which is different to the PayPal
    account already registered on your Betfair account.  You are only able to register
    one PayPal account on your Betfair account. 
    Please select an alternate payment method from within the 'deposit funds' page when
    logged into your Betfair account. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should you require any
    further information or assistance, please contact us at info@betfair.com 

Kind Regards 

Betfair Payments 

whats that all about ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Benazir Bhutto

ring them ,...... they'll sort you out fast. i had a similar thing .
    5 minutes from now you shall be up and betting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I didn't know you could use paypal with them!? Betfair customer support are quite good, as other poster said, give them a call / email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Is it true that you can credit your betfair account through a 3V card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Can't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Forky wrote: »
    Can't see why not.

Most online bookies won't accept them apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

You could add credit to a moneybookers account with your 3V card and then use that to fund your gambling exploits. Nearly all bookies sites accept moneybookers.

Advertisement