Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Offering Services

• 21-01-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting desperately low on cash. Im not on the grant, I dont have a job and I have a questionable source of overseas income from family. Especially with the $US being what it is.

So for a start I'm soliciting my part time services for any IT related work. Im a year 2 games programmer with skills ranging from Excel spreadsheets, bit o Macromedia Flash, c/c++, and ye - even some general computer related skills: installing new hardware and software; cleaning and maintenance; Vista Performance Optimizing; etc.

PM if you're interested. Bet you aren't though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Contact the Student Union. I believe there is a fund for people in your situation, if you can demonstrate a conflicting situation between working and your education... Failing that, you can always ask about jobs/advertising your services there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Honest to God, I saw the thread title and though you were saying something about prostitution in Carlow.

*Disappointed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

lol....

"if you can demonstrate a conflicting situation between working and your education..."

Well that would have been useful to know last year when I had to quit my 3am job!

I cant demonstrate that this year: I have no job. Im looking. Im applying. Nothing so far. I'm just broke.

I have about 300 odd euro left. I can stay where I am for about 3/4 weeks with what I have and then ill need more cash. Sucks too cos for personal reasons I need out of where Im living asap and I cant afford a new deposit or get my old one back.

Prostitution... theres a thought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Honest to God, I saw the thread title and though you were saying something about prostitution in Carlow.

*Disappointed*

Id pay for that tbh

Advertisement