Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh yeah

Options
  • 21-01-2008 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

in my 3rd season with Newcastle..won league cup and FA cup in first season 8th in league..almost lost both strikers due to min release clause's thankfully held onto both by offering big wages..retained both cups in second season which i think is pretty impressive finished 2nd in league to arsenal..bought muamba DM..11mil...top player. also Michael Johnson from man city..11m..let loads of donkeys leave the club..brought in lescott(DLC) 4.7m,arron lennon(AMR) 9m,vinkens(AMRL) 4.5m,huth(DC) 9m,also bought flamini for 5.75m in first season but sold him to fiorentina for 4 + 50% of next transfer..In 3rd season now half way and top o the league on goal difference..Andy Carroll in the reserves is the next Owen! bleedin rapid.

Gona win the league and then take fergusons job!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Andy Carroll is the next Owen? He's 6 foot 6 in my game.

Having just meekly conceded my PL title to Man United with 2 games to go, I was very pissed off with my Newcastle team. Not so after this...

omgz.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Nowhere else to post this so I'll put it here:

Some of the results from the exciting 2010 World Cup:

Final: Ivory Coast 0 - 0 (P) Spain
    3rd Place: England 0 - 0 (P) Italy
    Semi: Italy 0 - 0 (P) Ivory Coast
    QF: Ivory Coast (P) 0 - 0 Portugal
    QF: Italy (P) 0 - 0 Holland
    2R: Cameroon 0 - 0 (P) Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Nowhere else to post this so I'll put it here:

Some of the results from the exciting 2010 World Cup:

Final: Ivory Coast 0 - 0 (P) Spain
    3rd Place: England 0 - 0 (P) Italy
    Semi: Italy 0 - 0 (P) Ivory Coast
    QF: Ivory Coast (P) 0 - 0 Portugal
    QF: Italy (P) 0 - 0 Holland
    2R: Cameroon 0 - 0 (P) Italy

Lol. In my game, Ireland qualified for Euro 2008, got to the semi-final and got knocked out by France in penalties with a score of something like 13-12 (or something - keeper took one anyways)
    Won the 3rd/4th place playoff though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

Near end of third season with Newcastle, top o the league on goal difference and i get offered the liverpool job..I also have newcastle in QF of champions league so i accept to manage liverpoo at the end of season..I eventually lose league by a point to arsenal (again)but I get to champions league final where im playing Bayern Munich..looking forward to the game full team..expectiong to win..then out of nowhere the screen changes to ****in liverpool squad!!! 2 days before the final..Im well pissed off as you can imagine..
    bayern win 1-0.
    pox.

Advertisement