Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Broadband package?

Options
  • 21-01-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Ok, I'm sure this one has been asked a million times, but I would really appreciate some feedback. I've just moved into a place, and don't intend to activate the phone line. I'm aware that pretty much all non-phone line linked broadband services aren't the Maye West, but what do people think the best option would be for me? I don't really use the net to download films or anything, just mainly browsing, so would lean towards something not amazingly fast but cheap enough. Any ideas folks? Even who to steer clear of would be a help!:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Stay clear of Ripwave and Clearwire.

NTL/Chorus, Digiweb Metro or IBB Breeze would be your best bet, since DSL is out. If none of these is available, maybe Digiweb's new mobile service or Vodafone/O2 3G would do. Avoid Three as well.

Advertisement