Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not happy with hairdye...

• 21-01-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

I got my hair cut last on Friday, and wanted to get some "thin slices" of red (My hair is dark brown) underneath so that it would look like the ends were red...I was kinda anxious that I'd end up looking like a twat, so asked her not to make the slices too thick. But when it was done, she remarked that she hadnt done that much and wasn't impressed herself, and only charged me 32euro instead 50euro...I could see the flashes of colour a bit in the shop, not much and I was disappointed, but it wasnt till i got home that I was really disappointed as no one noticed any colour at all. I had wanted the colour to be dramatic, just not much of it, but it looks like I did the job myself with one of those shader/toner packets that were all the rage when I was about 14...should I go back? Im a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to confronting hairdressers, esp as she does a great cut, but..??

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

go back. definitely. doesn't have to be an argument, just explain calmly what you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Yes defo go back...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm chicken..which is a lame excuse..what should I say? She's awful nice and I will feel like a fool, need support and advice?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

if the hairdresser wasn't even happy with it I'd go back myself

even just to get her to do it properly for a discount!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Right.Thanks. I'm off work Friday so if I get the courage Ill head in, even though I'll prob walk past the place ten times before going in. If I just tell her how I want the colour to be deeper cos it really isnt what I wanted, I'm hoping she wont charge me much, considering she knocked 18 euro off it the last day..fingers crossed...I'll be back hopefully not having suffered the wrath:) Why is it that some of us are just spineless in situations like this?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement