Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is your Mortgage Repayment (2008)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭carlowguy32

mine is €846 after the relief, approx 37% of my income, 35years left, im on a fixed for 2 years, i know i should go the tracker option after this but heard the banks are not giving these anymore, what would be the best option after the 2 years fixed? any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭merlynthewizard

£1,830 and Unemployed due to lack of work in the construction sector,

Looks good don't it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

stovelid wrote: »
    Just under 1200, with relief. Got a 10 year fixed rate, 2 years ago. Could be crying or laughing about this in the next few years. :)

Damn Man, You're probably crying now after all the cuts and especially today's 0.75% cut :( Would it pay in the long run to get off the fixed even with the penalties?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Ginger83

914 after relief, bought 2years ago. down from 1,110 after the cuts thank heavens. 33 years left but I'm considering increasing payment or crediting mortgage account to reduce interest if its possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭markpb

I voted in the €1,000-1,249 category earlier in the year but happily it's down to €950 now (€784 after TRS) now after the last round of interest rate decreases. It's not too bad, especially for an apartment in Dublin bought in 2005.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ooops, this poll should have closed the other day. Will post another shortly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement