Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fianna Fail 'suit's just told me off...

Options
  • 21-01-2008 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

I received a PM from a member who shall remain nameless as I respect the privacy of the pm system and told me to watch my wording as I wasn't subtle enought in the Gormless thread. However he/she congratulated me on the overall fine job I was doing on FF's behalf.

I told the person in question where to go, subtley of course. That I was my own man and wasn't a puppet for anyone so stop trying to pull my strings.

I'm still a Bertie fan though...;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Thats gas!

It sounds like Big Brother Fianna Fail style and they are wathcing you Tommy T!

What was wrong with your wording?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Tommy T wrote: »
    I received a PM from a member who shall remain nameless as I respect the privacy of the pm system and told me to watch my wording as I wasn't subtle enought in the Gormless thread. However he/she congratulated me on the overall fine job I was doing on FF's behalf.

I told the person in question where to go, subtley of course. That I was my own man and wasn't a puppet for anyone so stop trying to pull my strings.

I'm still a Bertie fan though...;)

Good for you Tommy T, Bertie will be delighted to learn he has one fan:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

Thats gas!

It sounds like Big Brother Fianna Fail style and they are wathcing you Tommy T!

What was wrong with your wording?

My last post in the Gormless thread as Follows:

"Its a small price to pay for another four years of FF in government..."

Apparently FF HQ thought I was off message and treid to bring me back in line...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Christ on a Bike - its like politics.ie :eek:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

mike65 wrote: »
    Christ on a Bike - its like politics.ie :eek:

Mike.

Take it as a compliment mate. We all know party hacks from all the HQ's listen to the radio stations everyday. It shows the popularity of boards.ie that the FF ones at least pay heed to what goes on here...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

or perhaps it was a FG mole trying to make ff look foolish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They're talking about us.

http://www.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?t=30652&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=336

Reckon they can stage a hostile takeover. Hah!

We fart in your general direction :)

Mike.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement