Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Island Hopping

• 21-01-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭

Looking for something to do this summer for a few weeks, don't want to go on a J1, I went inter-railing last year and will probably end up going again unless i find something different to do

Someone suggested island hopping, anyone here done it before? What does it entail exactly? How much will it cost? Any other tips like where to go and how long to spend there?

Or any other suggestions for something to do for ~3 weeks in the summer without spending too much money?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Any islands in particular?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Do the Caribbean or Thailand. Something different than the European islands. I was talking to someone a few years ago who went island hopping in the caribbean and they said it was cheap enough. They bought this package with air jamaica i think and the could fly as often as they wanted in a certain period of time. said it was cheap enough if you went traveling and didn't just stay in the one main tourist area. But i suppose with having only 3 weeks Europe might be better suited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Yeah I don't really want to go outside Europe, was thinking more Greece or Croatia

Advertisement