Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of Respect on Some Forums

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Are you threatening this site with possible legal action ?
    Hagar wrote: »
    Gets popcorn and cola, pulls up chair, gets comfortable.

This is starting to get good, got any of that popcorn left Hagar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

casey212 wrote: »
    Don't get technical.

Oh, well if we're going down the route of unsubstantiated claims, I'm more powerful than God and DeVore put together. Bow before me, biatches! :D

If you going to spout rubbish in order to big yourself up, at least don't back down at the first sign of disagreement by your "fellow posters" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Why are we all on planet serious.

You are the one complaining about a lack of respect on internet forums, a haven of anonymity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

Oh, well if we're going down the route of unsubstantiated claims, I'm more powerful than God and DeVore put together. Bow before me, biatches! :D

If you going to spout rubbish in order to big yourself up, at least don't back down at the first sign of disagreement by your "fellow posters" :rolleyes:

Hardly backing down. If you want to pick apart every word someone says join the law society, mate.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont feed the troll.

He's banned from Feedback now too.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ever heard of time constraints, or are you superman?

God your highly irritating. I thought Thaedydal was but you take the biscuit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement