Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buisness Idea

Options
  • 21-01-2008 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a bit of info, i have a buisness idea and have had so for a while now i'm just to laid back. Anyway its a simple enough buisness and i'm looking for info on where to go with your idea, protecting it, financing it, and setting the buisness up.

I am sure it would be very successful, its not one of these fly by night ideas, i've put a lot of thought and research into the product and basically it has to work as it affects everyone of us everyday. Anyway any help would be great because i've no idea about the setting up side of things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

This is a good book to read:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0273704540

It gives you a lot of information on each stage of a business from writing the idea on a beermat to multinational stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Thanks for that looks a good read so just wait for An Post to deliver, also going to ring partas, watch this space!!!

Advertisement