Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get silver based thermal grease?

Options
  • 21-01-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

just wonder if i can get any kind of thermal grease in city centre?saw elara has it...
    http://www.elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=EQP52277&productID=
    need it as soon as possible best if i can get the thing tomorrow in town...

for fixing my processor right...it stuck with that super big heat sink...:(and what do you need for cleaning the sides of the heat gel before i stick the processor back on the sink?what alcohol product can i get?

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Here, you'll have it on thur if you order tonight. Bought off them before, fast delivery.

You'll need either non scented nail varnish remover or acetone to clean old tim, you'll get them in any chemist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Here, you'll have it on thur if you order tonight. Bought off them before, fast delivery.

You'll need either non scented nail varnish remover or acetone to clean old tim, you'll get them in any chemist

thanks!:)turned out i paid 10euro for the thing ;)

Advertisement