Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 3G broadband for Mac

Options
  • 21-01-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to the internet with my Mac via a 3 handset. It's a Nokia 6280 and I'm able to connect to the Mac ok but when it comes to connecting to the internet I'm asked for a username and password.

I'm able to connect with a PC no problem using Nokia suite. This somehow verifies the username and password automatically.

I've been onto 3 "tech support" but I'd have better luck talking to my granny.

Any ideas on what the username / password might be?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Cool, I got it sorted. Finally established connection via blootooth. I can now enjoy download speeds of up to 6kps! Better than nothing, I guess. Sure beats buying a 3G modem and paying €30 a month for the same service.:D

Advertisement