Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running in Sandymount/Ballsbridge

• 21-01-2008 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone interested in running in Sandymount or Ballsbridge? I am Canadian who is new to the area and would like to find a running partner(s) in my area.

I am 30 male and a medium speed runner. Though I would like to get faster. I've run by the beach and in Herbert Park.

I find I need motivation and having someone to push me out the door on those grey days would be great.

Anyone interested please just drop me a line at: shane dot mcdonald dot ryan at gmail dot com

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭dtf

As far as I know there is an athletics club that run out of sportsco on southlotts road in ringsend. Also a lot of activity in Irishtown stadium on most week nights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭geld

dtf wrote: »
    As far as I know there is an athletics club that run out of sportsco on southlotts road in ringsend. Also a lot of activity in Irishtown stadium on most week nights

Crusaders Ac are based there. A sound bunch. I know a lot of them from the IMRA. If you want to join an athletic club you could do a lot worse.

Advertisement