Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Against All Odds Thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭RadioGaGa

When is it airing on Bravo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's on Bravo 2 on Wednesday evening, not sure of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Fozzy wrote: »
    It's on Bravo 2 on Wednesday evening, not sure of the time

Its always 9pm to 1am with lots of ad breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

After watching it on Bravo 2 last night, I decided that Against All Odds was the best PPV so far this year. Thats not saying much yet but I have seen the other 2 PPVs.

6 Man Hardcore Street Fight was awesome to say the least. The 3D on Shelley was sick. Lethal looked brilliant. The results may have been ruined for me but it was still very good.

The Main Event was really good. It was perfectly booked for 9/10 of it.

It was a great PPV, hopefully they follow it up well with Destination X.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

like Fozzy, i found it a frustrating show. I haven't seen it all, but what i saw featured a mixture of good action, sometimes great, coupled with absolutely crushingly awful booking. How many run-ins, tainted victories were there?

basically, while some of it was good, enough of it was off-putting that it makes me hesitant to watch shows in the immediate future. It's like going to your folks house on christmas, and it's all so promising, but the best bit, the freakin' turkey, is too damn dry, or burnt. If ye catch my drift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I thought that Barbed Wire massacre yoke was pathetic,,,

Advertisement