Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laura Wood's bum

• 21-01-2008 11:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I always debated the sezziness of laura woods who used to do the lotto. Then i was on the beer with her during the summer as part of a charity event and some of the lads reckoned she had a nice bum. Which she did but i still wasnt convinced.

However yesterday in the sunday paper i saw a photo of her in tightish jeans bending over and i nearly choked on me brussel sprout. I was sober at the time.

Now i feel guilty. What do yizzer reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A Jaysus Brother faceman, you can't tell us a story like that and then expect us to make up our minds about her bum without pics.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Zaph wrote: »
    A Jaysus Brother faceman, you can't tell us a story like that and then expect us to make up our minds about her bum without pics.

Soz dude, there aint none worth viewing online but it was in the glossy mag of yesterdays independent if there's one hanging around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

However yesterday in the sunday paper i saw a photo of her in tightish jeans bending over and i nearly choked on me brussel sprout. I was sober at the time

I LOL'ed at that:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

faceman wrote: »
    Soz dude, there aint none worth viewing online but it was in the glossy mag of yesterdays independent if there's one hanging around!
    Don't make me start digging around in the bins again.

I'll just have to resign myself to not seeing it then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is your question about her lovely bottom or about the rest of her, the curvature of her gultimus maximus being merely evidence which indicates her hottness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Is your question about her lovely bottom or about the rest of her, the curvature of her gultimus maximus being merely evidence which indicates her hottness?
    Dude. You're using too many words. All you have to say is "she has a nice ass."

I'd hit it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

smashey wrote: »
    Dude. You're using too many words. All you have to say is "she has a nice ass."

I'd hit it.

She's a she, and she has an ass = most men would hit it at some stage of the night.

She's a she, and she has an ass = most men would hit it at some stage of the night.
    I'd hit it early in the night as beer goggles wouldn't be necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Faceman, if you ain't got the pictures then it's just mean to start the thread !

Couldn't find any rear shots but this photo isn't bad.
    vipstyleawards-2006-06.jpg

She's no Lucy Kennedy mind!!
    73179389.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A611D3A2B6A65B7595A245704FE6840619

• Advertisement

Thank god for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Lucky for her! I can't look at Lucy Kennedy for long before checking for man-hands.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Luckily, I managed to salvage the mag from the recycling pile. If popular demand dictates, I can supply the necessary evidence.

Yes, she has a lovely bottom.

Robbo wrote: »
    If popular demand dictates, I can supply the necessary evidence.

Exactly how demanding do we need to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have a copy downstairs, must take a look on my way down for a glass of....stout. Yes, stout.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Robbo wrote: »
    Luckily, I managed to salvage the mag from the recycling pile. If popular demand dictates, I can supply the necessary evidence.

Yes, she has a lovely bottom.

Go for it, I have to see this ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I thought the fact that there was a thread here in the first place would indicate that their was demand to see the photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Someone post the bum.

I'd do Lucy Kennedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Well lads its a crap photo. It's a profile shot, and there's not much of an ass there, so I was disappointed. Of course, after a thread was created about it, you would be expecting a bit more.

Now....that is not to say I wouldn't rip those jeans off with my teeth. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DesF wrote: »
    Someone post the bum.

I'd do Lucy Kennedy.

Lucy Kenny is Ireland's queen of chavs.

Classy chick.

Who is Laura Woods when she is at home? (sorry, I don't do popular culture. Or I am clueless, I know it's one of them).

• Advertisement

Tom Dunne wrote: »

Classy chick.

Who is Laura Woods when she is at home? (sorry, I don't do popular culture. Or I am clueless, I know it's one of them).
    She fills in for Derek Mooney on the lotto show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Don't post Derek Mooney's bum. Pleeeeeeease.

smashey wrote: »
    She fills in for Derek Mooney on the lotto show.

Oh, of course, and I watch that too. :confused:

Classy chick.

Skanger is the correct term for Ireland Brother Tom.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about her skangerness, I think she's a good lookin' burd, and I'd ride her sideways.

Hagar wrote: »
    Don't post Derek Mooney's bum

He's had stranger things done to it.

DesF wrote: »
    Skanger is the correct term for Ireland Brother Tom.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about her skangerness, I think she's a good lookin' burd, and I'd ride her sideways.

I apologise. See, I am just not up on what the "in" terms are these days.

Note to self: watch more TV.

Another note to self: keep an eye out for Laura Wood's bum

Ok I think brother faceman has been given adequate time to provide a photo (12 hours for feck sake) and still hasn't. I think brother Tom that at this point you may need to think about giving him an infraction, that or other people will start to think they can post a thread about hot wimmins without having to provide pics.
    Now that would be a sorry state of affairs

jsb wrote: »
    Ok I think brother faceman has been given adequate time to provide a photo (12 hours for feck sake) and still hasn't. I think brother Tom that at this point you may need to think about giving him an infraction, that or other people will start to think they can post a thread about hot wimmins without having to provide pics.
    Now that would be a sorry state of affairs

Quite right, Brother. But is an infraction enough?

permanent siteban ftw.

• Advertisement

no I think infraction for the moment and then if after 24 hours he still hasn't posted a pic then you should look into banning him

The people have spoken.

Faceman - you have 24 hours to comply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

I'd knob the box off of her.

Zulu wrote: »
    I'd knob the box off of her.

Ok, not being up with the young people and their crazy slang, does that suggest you would like to indulge in intimate relations with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Two pages of a thread about an ass, without.......an ass* What is this forum coming to?

*Except for faceman who is for starting this thread without adhering to the old boards maxim of 'pics or it didn't happen' sigh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ok, not being up with the young people and their crazy slang, does that suggest you would like to indulge in intimate relations with her?
    ...if only I were young, I wouldn't have this gut, or the acquired taste for all things that cause Gout.
    But yes, it means I'd be partial to the idea of engaging in filthy depraved acts with her own lady area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

rachsass.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I never heard of her or seen her before. I presume she's another one of those whatever the name of the one that took a bit too much coke?

Anyway, getting back to the topic.... where the feck is the bum pic? This is like someone throwing a party but forgetting to buy the beer :eek:

Good Man Trigger, you can always be relied on!:)

The-Rigger wrote: »
    rachsass.jpg

yes that is a lovely picture of an ass, but still not the ass in question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

jsb wrote: »
    yes that is a lovely picture of an ass, but still not the ass in question
    Which is probably for the best. I'd speculate this ass is far superior.
    Good Man Trigger, you can always be relied on!

I live to give Brother.

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Which is probably for the best. I'd speculate this ass is far superior.
    That posterior is far superior.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Jaysus, i log today to receive a barrage of discussion about laura, im sure she'd be proud! Everyone has gone pic mad!!

ok ok, i dont have a scanner to scan the photo but i will see what i can come up with but its gonna be later on!

For the stalkers among you, if you hang out around my local spar you will see her buying pizza there at the weekends. (everytime ive seen her shes buying pizza)

Maybe we should have a BGRH stalker evening?? :D

I'm sure if you supply good enough pics there will be plenty of stalkers in BGRH:p

I think that is planned for the weekend after the BGRH and LL meet up

For the stalkers among you, if you hang out around my local spar you will see her buying pizza there at the weekends. (everytime ive seen her shes buying pizza)

Does she like extra sausage?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Two fine contributions to this thread Pigman :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Three pages of this and no sign of the ass in question :confused:

Frailty, thy name is google :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

i'd tap her from behind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I always debated the sezziness of laura woods who used to do the lotto. Then i was on the beer with her during the summer as part of a charity event and some of the lads reckoned she had a nice bum. Which she did but i still wasnt convinced.

However yesterday in the sunday paper i saw a photo of her in tightish jeans bending over and i nearly choked on me brussel sprout. I was sober at the time.

Now i feel guilty. What do yizzer reckon?

Haha. Very good mate, very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Can someone scan the picture? Dying here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement