Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your BMW/s here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

My Bus, just love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

beautiful M3 victor

my pride any joy below

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

nice cars guys....

@ junkyard - in your first post, there seems to be something interesting lurking behind the X5...a yank tank perhaps? Maybe you could solve the mystery, im intrigued ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

tc20 wrote: »
    nice cars guys....

@ junkyard - in your first post, there seems to be something interesting lurking behind the X5...a yank tank perhaps? Maybe you could solve the mystery, im intrigued ;)
    63 Cadillac.
    And Fey it was a 525tds I made it up to look like an M5, but the black one is the real deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

All those beemers and not as single working indicator:D

...my old 325. As you can see, my camera does not like red and the car definitely needed a wash. Still not bad for a car from 03/91 (reg '92). One of the most enjoyable cars I've ever owned, all the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

@ junkyard - thanks for the pic of the Caddy, cool car.. sorry for the slight hijack

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Not the most scenic of pictures :D

'07 E92 335i M sport.

277319599a5837394564l.jpg
    277319599a6006682451l.jpg
    277319599a6006680394l.jpg
    277319599a6035031352l.jpg
    277319599a6035031660l.jpg

My e46 325ti compact

cimg1000om8.jpg

It seems to annoy the BMW haters more than ordinary beemers so thats a bonus:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Mine - 530i sport - you like you buy :D

DSC00931.jpg
    DSC00928.jpg
    DSC00932.jpg
    DSC00933.jpg
    DSC00934.jpg
    DSC00936.jpg
    DSC00940.jpg
    DSC00945.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Boyfriends car, currently in shed over cover, its coming out to play in June and i cant wait! :D :

320CDM

320CDM.jpg

(Sorry for poor quality, taken on camera phone)

Im going to be cheeky and get mine in here too - i know technically its not really a beemer but im going to bend the rules a bit :D

Mini Cooper

minicooper.jpg

• Advertisement

Is Donagh his name??

Is Donagh whos name? If your asking me then no its not :)

My mistake, I know a guy called Donagh who owns a very similar bimmer who works in a very similar looking place yard... nevermind:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

junkyard wrote: »
    They laugh when your 40 too but f*ck them I got one and it's just the best, worth the wait and expense.:D

Know where I can get a fake birth cert? :D

Seriously though - tempted to get a 530i Sport next - I do high enough miles, but I miss 6k rpm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

My bus for the moment - but thinking of changing

@ Cantdecide: No worries, theres a few of them around alright :)

Loads of nice beemers here, would love to have an M3 at some stage... Might try and persuade himself that it would be a good idea to sell the two cars we have and buy an M3 between us, even if we only held on to it for a few months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

My old one...
    bmwgreen.jpg

My current one...
    bmw.jpg

And for the sake of completeness, what I had in between...
    audi.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

commited wrote: »
    Seriously though - tempted to get a 530i Sport next - I do high enough miles, but I miss 6k rpm :(

If you can afford it, get one with EfficientDynamics, they only came out in April last year though, but you're getting a car that claims to average 37.7 mpg with an Auto gearbox, by comparison a 530d with the slush box averages 42.1 mpg, so for a petrol that is very good indeed, it is better than most 2.0 litre petrol saloons, and by the way if you click on the link for "view the Mondeo specifications" you will see that a 1.6 litre 125 PS Mondeo saloon only does believe or not just a half of a mile more per gallon:eek: than a 530i Auto with ED!

So you can have your cake and well and truly eat it as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

My oldtimer,
    DSC00924.jpg
    DSC00902.jpg
    DSC00904.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

My E30 (currently for sale on adverts ;) )

9.jpg

And my daily driver

2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

My current baby (first beemer too)

723122200706201006511pv3.jpg

dsc00077sz0.jpg

EDIT: It's a 320ci

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

junkyard wrote: »
    63 Cadillac.
    And Fey it was a 525tds I made it up to look like an M5, but the black one is the real deal.

It was the black one I was referring to; I thought the silver one was just an m-tech due to the rear view mirrors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Fey! wrote: »
    It was the black one I was referring to; I thought the silver one was just an m-tech due to the rear view mirrors!

Sorry, I thought you ment this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

commited wrote: »
    Know where I can get a fake birth cert? :D

Mark? Nice beemers lads, still waiting for an M6 though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

BMW 318ci
    Also for sale :D

754710_20071029011047_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Lads could those who haven't said it kindly tell us what BMW it is? I mean I can tell by looking at it what kind of one it is e.g. E30, E34 etc, but what I had in mind was the model(the M models have a look of their own and I know one of those straight away) e.g. if it's a 520i or 328i or whatever?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

E92 wrote: »
    If you can afford it, get one with EfficientDynamics, they only came out in April last year though, but you're getting a car that claims to average 37.7 mpg with an Auto gearbox, by comparison a 530d with the slush box averages 42.1 mpg, so for a petrol that is very good indeed, it is better than most 2.0 litre petrol saloons, and by the way if you click on the link for "view the Mondeo specifications" you will see that a 1.6 litre 125 PS Mondeo saloon only does believe or not just a half of a mile more per gallon:eek: than a 530i Auto with ED!

So you can have your cake and well and truly eat it as well!
    On a run I get 50+mpg out of my 530d as it's a manual - best I've had over 200 miles was 55.4mpg - but I rarely get below 40mpg combined. I'm not hugely concerned with MPG, but it is nice having a range of nearly 800miles on long trips.

I can't see myself getting an E60 - not really a huge fan of the shape, and the M sport models are hugely overpriced. The e39 is half the price and 95% as good a car.
    DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Mark? Nice beemers lads, still waiting for an M6 though :(
    Indeed Michael, indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

1024.jpg

Just thought I would "up the ante"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

mick.fr wrote: »
    Mine while being moded a little bit by real professionals in Germany 3 months ago.

mickfrcar2.JPG

I will post other pics tomorrow
    Any engine modifcations on that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

bucks wrote: »
    My E30 (currently for sale on adverts ;) )

And my daily driver

2.jpg

what model is this?

Advertisement