Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

The Devils Elites

Recruiting

New Team based around Galway

New recruits play for a trial basis and after receive their patch for a small fee

*No Gun Restrictions
    *Multicam Uniform or Woodland Uniform
    *Travel to sites such as Red Barn L.A.C and more soon

Apply Now through PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Supersniper123

Hi i am 14 looking for a team that has a easy enough uniform no restrictions on pistols/aegs because I really just use a pistol because I find it easy to move around with it like that and also I am based in Dublin I have been airsofting 5 times at fingal airsoft that would be the easiest place for me to go and I aimnt really picky I can go to other sites but preferably fingal

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Supersniper123

My airsoft team are called airsoft epiphany patrol we are a semi-serious / jokers team so far there are a few of us and we would like to expand we mostly play at fingal airsoft and if you are looking for me I am usually there on some (will be said on the website when im there) our website link is http://mrdrewmagoo.wix.com/airsoftepiphanypatro I will be at fingal on Saturday the 12th of April you will recognise me because all I will have is a pistol hopefully see you recruits there

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Maron1711

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any airsoft teams in Kildare that would take on a new player. I have all my own gear but just need a few people to play with.
    Thanks, Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Maron1711

Hi,
    I was just wondering are there any milsim/Normal airsoft teams in the Kildare/Wicklow/Dublin/Carlow areas. I am u18.
    Thanks,
    Aaron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 lillian2608

Been airsofting for about 6 months now and would be interested in joining a team. Not too bothered about locations or type of play but I'm based in Laois. Played a bit of CQB and outdoors in simtac and black ridge. All my own gear and again not too bothered about what camo etc as I'll get whatever is appropriate. On the down side, I'm only available for some weekends as I work abroad, although mid week training is not a problem. And I'm old. On the plus side, I was PDF for 16 years so might be able to bring something to the team. 37 in case you were wondering how old. And no. I'm not a geardo. Let me know if you are looking for a member. I'll be happy to travel to see ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 iceireland

If you live in the Laois, Kildare, and you play or want to start play Airsoft !!!!
    Please contact on PM.

Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sheeb!95

Looking to join a team in the limerick area if anyone wants to have me ??

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

sheeb!95 wrote: »
    Looking to join a team in the limerick area if anyone wants to have me ??

I'm looking to join one too. Any out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭shabba87

z.e.u airsoft

welcome to Z.E.U. Airsoft
    we are a team based in limerick county
    we are currently lookin for players to expand our team to fight the undead nightmare one zombie at a time
    if u are interested in joining send me a pm :)
    lets crack skulls!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 CQC guy

Hey! My name is Gary, 17 years old, based in Limerick. Just out of interest alone, are there any other guys/gals around my age interested in setting up a bit of a team around the Limerick area? In contrast, are there any teams like that established already, currently recruiting? Not only looking for any serious players or anything, and i'm not going to enforce a set BDU and loadout for each possible member unless you would like that. Just curious to know if anyone in my area, no matter what level of experience or equipment, would be into doing that? Just remember that it's not serious, it's just for a bit of a laugh at the end of the week. Give me any updates if you're into it by any chance, and also i'll get back to anyone who'd like to recruit me into a team. - (Two and a half years experience in mainly field ops, as well as close quarters combat.)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

Hi lads, Ive been playing for the last 4 years now, I'm 16 at the moment, looking for a team in the north dublin region? I understand that most people won't want to be taking a minor on which is very understandable!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gringo_ndft

Hi lads, Ive been playing for the last 4 years now, I'm 16 at the moment, looking for a team in the north dublin region? I understand that most people won't want to be taking a minor on which is very understandable!

hi i am from north dublin task force and we are taking recruits more info visit ndtf.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

I'm based in Clare and looking to join a team in Clare/limerick/Galway. Have own gear and transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

any teams based in or around north tipp ?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭gerarda

Anyone interested in forming an airsoft team with SWAT load out? (No cammo whatsoever?) I live in the Kildare area so Redhills is my venue of choice but open to other sites too. Got into the sport some years ago but would like to return to it. Im in my early 40's but quite fit and strong and very interested in giving this a go

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Hey all, new to airsoft but have been plinking for years, looking to join a group/team in Kerry or maybe even limerick county. Looking to take part in plenty of skirmishes & any help is gratefully recieved!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BaldingBee

Hi guys! Me and my partner are just getting into Airsoft in Tralee, Kerry, and we're looking for a group to play with! Anyone around? We're both in out mid-late 20s and have had experience paintballing but wanted to try something more realistic.

BaldingBee wrote: »
    Hi guys! Me and my partner are just getting into Airsoft in Tralee, Kerry, and we're looking for a group to play with! Anyone around? We're both in out mid-late 20s and have had experience paintballing but wanted to try something more realistic.

Hey I'm from listowel, getting into airsoft also! If ye are setting up a team count me in!! Mid 20s and looking for a group for regular skirmishes

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BaldingBee

Hey I'm from listowel, getting into airsoft also! If ye are setting up a team count me in!! Mid 20s and looking for a group for regular skirmishes

Sounds great to us! PM me and we can exchange details. Hopefully we can get something going and get regular gaming.

• Advertisement

Sounds great to us! PM me and we can exchange details. Hopefully we can get something going and get regular gaming.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Irishcookie

Hey folks, I'm new to the sport but already loving it. I'm based in Kildare, early 30s and I drive. Looking for other players/teams or groups to game with on a regular basis. Also willing to play all sites not just the local ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cromak17

I've been playing for a year now and intersted in joining a team anywhere in Dublin that plays indoor or outdoor.
    Anyone know of any teams taking on new players?
    Me: mid 20's looking for semi-serious/serious gaming.
    Let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raider32

Hi Everyone, myself and my mates have Created our own Airsoft team called the Tirconnel Raiders Mainly based out of Donegal, where all Ex Army and in our Early 30s between us we have 10 Years playing Airsoft with myself playing almost 7 years, i myself have played with the Tigers in Sligo playing in Milsims in Cophill down in Whales and other locations Across Ireland,

Where Open to Recruitment to Anyone who would like to Join!

We play on a Casual Basis atm because as you get older you tend to pick up more and more responsibility to your Job, income, family etc than when we where when younger (good old days lol) where all from Donegal but 2 of us Regularly work in Dublin also and planing to attend games across Dublin in future, we all used to play in Tigerland in Sligo,

Again this Team is open to Anyone who wants to Join

Our Camo is Ftacs FG/OD Green,
    Loadout is anything you want,
    Location Dublin/Donegal
    Sites TBA
    Team Logo/Patch in the making.

Please PM me for Request.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 den.iss

Some team in Dublin open for recruits?

Please PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ljmackie

Hey new to airsoft and in the killarney area. Was wondering if ye have a team setup and if ye are looking for more people?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ljmackie

Hey all, new to airsoft but have been plinking for years, looking to join a group/team in Kerry or maybe even limerick county. Looking to take part in plenty of skirmishes & any help is gratefully recieved!!

Hey new to airsoft if your still at it im in the killarney area and would love to join in the fun with someone with experience

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tradvic

New to Airsoft in Dublin area. Any teams looking for a passionate and dedicated new recruit? I should be available to practice/play most weekends in and around Dublin, i.e. Special Ops, Red Barn, Fingal, Sim Tac, Redhills etc.

Also willing to travel and play milsims.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raider32

tradvic wrote: »
    New to Airsoft in Dublin area. Any teams looking for a passionate and dedicated new recruit? I should be available to practice/play most weekends in and around Dublin, i.e. Special Ops, Red Barn, Fingal, Sim Tac, Redhills etc.

Also willing to travel and play milsims.

Hi where in Dublin do you live? Heading to simtac on 6th for a game your more than welcome to join usðŸ˜

• Advertisement

Ljmackie wrote: »
    Hey new to airsoft if your still at it im in the killarney area and would love to join in the fun with someone with experience

New to it myself only ever played once, hoping to do much more over the summer!!!

Advertisement