Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from some topic

Options
  • 22-01-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I have a feeling im banned from some place cause when i try to go into a certain forum i get an error. I dont know why I was banned but could an admin check my account to see if there is a ban in place or a problem with my pc.
    thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Which forum ?

some forums such as soccer and S&S have restricted access.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's pretty time consuming for an admin or a smod to check where you are banned from if you don't know yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as suggested, tell us where youre banned from and we can tell you what the story is.

off topic, if i were you, id remove my personal details from your thread offering out accommodation for the rally in sligo.
    ASk for a PM instead.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

off topic, if i were you, id remove my personal details from your thread offering out accommodation for the rally in sligo.
    ASk for a PM instead.

I'd have to agree with this. You really don't want to give that stuff out. You never know what weirdo could be reading (boards is full of weirdos :p). Ask a mod to either edit it out or delete the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah bless this reminds me of some calls I've done from time to time.

U: "There's a problem with my computer"
    M: "OK."
    U: <silence>
    M: "What are you trying to do?"
    U: "I'm not sure, I was trying to write a letter and it wasn't working"
    M: "Were you getting any errors?"
    U: "No, I don't think so, it just didn't work"
    M: "OK. Can you try it again?"
    U: "Oh, I'm not at my machine right now I was just hoping you could tell me what was wrong."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

sticky9cd wrote:
    pool table help

i was wondering does anyone know how to get free games of pool on the pub tables that need a euro coin? help would be appreciated on either the electronic or manual table.
    i dont know if this thread is in the right forum but where else would be better?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - You were banned by MiCr0 from Computers & Technology according to the link above. Is that the 'topic' you were trying to access?

If so, PM MiCr0 & ask nicely to be let back in & promise not to start threads about illegal pool table-related activities in Computers & Technology again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

seamus wrote: »
    Ah bless this reminds me of some calls I've done from time to time.

U: "There's a problem with my computer"
    M: "OK."
    U: <silence>
    M: "What are you trying to do?"
    U: "I'm not sure, I was trying to write a letter and it wasn't working"
    M: "Were you getting any errors?"
    U: "No, I don't think so, it just didn't work"
    M: "OK. Can you try it again?"
    U: "Oh, I'm not at my machine right now I was just hoping you could tell me what was wrong."

I work in distrubtion i once got an order for 100 copies of microsoft.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement