Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get suit trowsers taken up

Options
  • 22-01-2008 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

hey guys as the title suggests does anyone know of anyone in limeirck city to get suit trowsers taken up.

Thanks in advance, Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

There's a great place in Athboy, Co.Meath called McNesters - I realise thats no good to you - but just in case you can't locate anywhere suitable in Limerick/Munster...You won't go far wrong in McNesters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

There is a good place on the top of Roches street. Used to be a place on Wickham street

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

briman1983 wrote: »
    hey guys as the title suggests does anyone know of anyone in limeirck city to get suit trowsers taken up.

Thanks in advance, Brian

The best place in Limerick is in Thomas St. near Ryan's menswear, i think it's called fit rite, but you cant miss it, it's very near the 1st junction on thomas st and its up some stone steps. They do an express service too. I found them excellent and corteous and they do a very professional job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I've used fit rite too - they're great in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Used Fit Rite about 3 months ago to get length altered on trousers.

- The trousers came back looking like they were stitched by an drunk, dizzy, careless epileptic on a swing, at night-time under the constant threat of a loaded gun.

Said I wasn't happy, the [US accented] girl in there made some throw away comments to the effect that it was fine..... Pointed out all the threads hanging everywhere, crooked & unfinished stitching etc. Had to really stand my ground in the face of indifference and then call back 2 hours later. Was charged full price, despite their incompetence and the inconvenience caused. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Go to Sextons, both guys there are very professional and extremely friendly. Got mine done for €7.

Advertisement