Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

love u magnet

Options
  • 22-01-2008 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

just wanted to say magnet has the best ever customer service ive ever seen.

You ring them,You get an answer,and hello; they ring you back loads of times to make sure you are ok,

so fair balls to leap/magnet great service.

sexy women on the phone too.

rgds

happy person

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

I totally agree. I've had Magnet 4MB fiber to home ADSL for the past year. Initially there was a problem with the fiber optic cable in the house but the Magnet engineer was brilliant in getting it sorted.

The IP-TV service was perfect and the Internet was f***in amazing. Download speeds of up to 600k on torrents.

Top rate customer support, top rate installation, and top rate service.

I've moved out of the house now and am in an internet black spot. I'm now surfing the net on a GPRS phone. From 600k down to 6k. :mad:

I wish I had Magnet now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

I find magnet excellent ... you can speak to someone in sales or support in seconds..fixed ip standard.. secure pre configured routers... goes on and on..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Anyone had an issue with their 'fare usage policy'?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Anyone had an issue with their 'fare usage policy'?
    Nope. Never.

Best ISP in Ireland IMO. Pity they're not everywhere (but then again that's probably why it works so well!).

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

What d/l speeds can u expect on the 8mb magnet?
    Is it fibre optic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

I have several connections from them. One of them is an 8meg fibre, I can see 10Mb down 12Mb up with this. Downloading a file from heanet was at 1.2Mb/s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭admol

Why is there web site so crap :rolleyes:

I find it impossible to find out info about their products...

Advertisement