Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

req: to lose weight in my face

Options
  • 22-01-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Just wondering are there any food types to avoid in order to prevent putting on weight in my face???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Nutrition & Diet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Specific foods wont put on weight in sepcific parts of the body. In answer to your question just try advoid fast food and sugary foods.. and gentle exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

As far as I know, having fat more spread throughout your body is a good bit healthier than having it all congealing at your gut. If you lose weight in general, then it will drop from your face too. A friend of mine went from a chubby 17 stone to a lean muscular 12 stone. The whole bottom half of his face slimmed with it.

As caoibhin said a good way to start doing this is to exercise and reduce/remove sugary foods.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

yeah you probably want to avoid lard.

is this thread for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Beerlao wrote: »
    is this thread for real?
    Well maybe they thought certain foods could cause certain places to bloat or something, glands etc.

My double(triple!) chin went away quick enough when I lost weight. Generally last on, first off I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭flaka

Spot reduction does not work (full stop) on your tummy so I don't think its gonna work on your face.

I think fat is like pouring jelly into a mould - it always goes to the same place first and leaves that place last.

Advertisement