Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why chinese people are here?

Options
  • 22-01-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

once i read a chinese sentence: why a city lets you so adoring, because your beloved ones are there. that is the reason why i am here.

it is crazy for me to write like above, because the one who is in University of Limerick is even not knowing of this. as both of us once thought, perhaps, we are just friends. however, what i want is just more than that.

let go of this matter. the other matter should be more important than this one, i guess. perhaps, you IE people do not know that our chinese lunar new year festival, which is in Feb 6th, is upcoming soon, which is the most important festival in our chinese mind. however, one is abroad and alone at that time. there are lots of words which i want to pour to her, but i can not. anyhow, i wish people in this city who are available to know that: in this city of limerick, there is a chinese girl who are studing in this city and she is never ever alone. from thousands of miles away, someone is staring at this direction all the time!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Eh, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

thats my quota of crazy filled for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

:eek:.....................................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

crazy dude.....maybe?
    stalker......very possible.....
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zshark

that is real feeling. no any other purpose except my own true thoughts.
    foxy06 wrote: »
    crazy dude.....maybe?
    stalker......very possible.....
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

But what has this gotta do with Britney, Amy Winehouse or former Big Brother housemates? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Interesting post, thank you for sharing.

Signed,

UL Boardsies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

*Puts on Lost In Translation into dvd player*

*salivates Homer Simpson style at Scarlett Johannsson in her undies*

Hmmm, that makes things a lot clearer. I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

zshark wrote: »
    once i read a chinese sentence: why a city lets you so adoring, because your beloved ones are there. that is the reason why i am here.

it is crazy for me to write like above, because the one who is in University of Limerick is even not knowing of this. as both of us once thought, perhaps, we are just friends. however, what i want is just more than that.

let go of this matter. the other matter should be more important than this one, i guess. perhaps, you IE people do not know that our chinese lunar new year festival, which is in Feb 6th, is upcoming soon, which is the most important festival in our chinese mind. however, one is abroad and alone at that time. there are lots of words which i want to pour to her, but i can not. anyhow, i wish people in this city who are available to know that: in this city of limerick, there is a chinese girl who are studing in this city and she is never ever alone. from thousands of miles away, someone is staring at this direction all the time!
    It is a pity that she is away from home, but there are a lot of Chinese people in Limerick and studying in UL, so I am sure she won't be alone.

But thanks for the idea. I will now be celebrating the Chinese new year too. It just so happens that I will be doing my first CCNA exam that day too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Awww,some really bad English translation of someone proclaiming their love.I cried a tiny tear!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement